[IP] Summertime in Georgia

I just spent 8 days at Disneyworld in Florida where the temp was between 85
and 90 everyday and I was outside all day, every day with no problem with my
pump/insulin.  The prior month I was in Arizona for a week with temps in the
90's all the time with no problems.  I usually keep my pump in my shorts
pocket so some tubing is exposed to the sun with no problems at all.  If not
in my shorts pocket, it is inside a sports bra next to my skin so the pump
gets very warm but I have not had any problems.  I fill the cartridge the
whole 300 units and change the cartridge approx. every 8 days.