Re: [IP] Re: stomach sites

I have recently changed my insertion site to my thigh.  I couldn't be
happier....

It seems that while on the pump, I put on some EXTRA pounds.  With the
site in the stomach area, it made it VERY difficult to do sit ups and
various other stomach exercises.  However, with the site on the thigh
area I have MORE places to insert, the tape stick better, and now can
do sit ups till the cows come home!!!  Give it a shot

--mike