RE: [IP] Summertime In Georgia

     How do you experienced pumpers keep the insulin in the pump from
denaturing and becoming inactive during hot weather? Is there a cool pack
that can be purchased for the pump? What happens to the insulin in the tube
during hot weather?

I live in Florida, and have never experienced a problem with the
effectiveness of insulin because of hot weather.  I've fished the flats in
the hottest part of the day without issue.  But if you think about it,
insulin in your body works rather well at 98.6 degrees...