[IP] Summertime In Georgia

     Hello fellow pumpers. I have began pumping last November and have not
had any significant problems - just the usual learning curve problems.
But I have not used the pump during the summer months. I live in Georgia
and somedays it can get really hot - 85F - 95F for days at a time. I enjoy
working in the yard & garden(s) most of the day, except in the hottest part
of the day. I also play a lot of golf.
     How do you experienced pumpers keep the insulin in the pump from
denaturing and becoming inactive during hot weather? Is there a cool pack
that can be purchased for the pump? What happens to the insulin in the tube
during hot weather?