Re: [IP] Using Audio Boluses/Remotes

It's not often that I have a dress on with my pump underneath but if I do and I go out to eat (which actually these two things are likely to occur together) I ask my husband to help me listen for the confirming beeps. So we may look a little odd cuz he leans in real close and listens and counts with me.

If it's just me I just do my best and if I have to make an adjustment later - so be it.

Linda & Dax