Re: [IP] Using Audio Boluses/Remotes

I have a 4 year old son but, use this feature.  What I did was look at the
pump while I did the audio blolus until I comfortable with it.  Now I just
listen to the beeps.  (We have ouurs set in .50 incriments)

Connie mom to Andrew (4) MM508 and Brian 20 months

oooo, all you pumpers (especially the ladies) who make use of audio
boluses/remote boluses on your pumps -- what can you tell me that will
reassure this pumpmama that she's not lilkely to make errors in bolus
amounts
if she starts using this feature?????

Thanks!
Lyndy