[IP] Using Audio Boluses/Remotes

One concern I've always had is with "audio" boluses or using a remote
(anything where you're not visually verifying the amount of the bolus on the
pump's screen) -- especially if you had it set to a 1/10th unit increment --
would be keeping track of the bolus amount/counting the confirming
beeps/clicks etc.  when you have a bolus that uses more than a few increments
(say 4 or 5 of whatever the increment is: half units, full units, whatever. .

Because of this concern, we haven't activated the audio bolus feature on
Katie's pump just because I prefer to have her visually verify what she's
punched in on the screen.  And that requirement isn't a problem at the
moment.  But, I can easily forsee the day when she she starts to wear
clothing, or perhaps may be more selfconscious (as much as I hope that never
happens), where she'll prefer to have her pump tucked away in a more hidden
location and she'll want to make use of that feature . . .

Soooooo, all you pumpers (especially the ladies) who make use of audio
boluses/remote boluses on your pumps -- what can you tell me that will
reassure this pumpmama that she's not lilkely to make errors in bolus amounts
if she starts using this feature?????

Pumpmama to Katie