Re: [IP] Paradigm Information

>From researching online (I don't get my pump for another month or so), I
found the "virtual paradigm" at minimed's site. The paradigm has an easy
bolus function where you can set the increments, and then each time you push
a certain sequence of buttons, it gives you a bolus of one of the
increments. The Easy Bolus increments can be set as low as .1 unit. I would
hope that the remote would use this same adjustable increment size.

Type 1 - 7 years, begin pumping in April/May 2002