From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 5:42 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Paradigm Information

Hi, does anybody know if there is alot of bubbles in the tubing of the
Paradigm? It is supposed to have a thing that reduces the bubbles that
come
out of it.

Also, does anybody know what increment the remote control goes by? For
example the 508 goes by .5 increments of insulin. I am wondering if by
any
change the Paradigm goes by .1 or anything less than .5.

Thanks so much!
Any information gives is GREATLY apprechiated!