[IP] Re: Regular insulin

>>> I didn't use square bottles, but I do remember the vials being different
when I used beef and pork insulins.  I remember using purified pork and then
finally changing to Humalin.  Now I use Humalog.

Billie >>>

The u40 vials had red labels at one point, and u80 had green. They offered
dual marking syringes. The red side was to measure u40, the green side was
for u80. The markings were staggered and you drew according to what you
used. I still have a glass syringe like that, as well as some disposable
ones. (~_^)

The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face. ~
Jack Handy/Phil Hartman