Re: [IP] Re: Regular insulin

I was diagnosed in 81 at age 11.  I had to go to the hospital twice a week to
get blood drawn from my arm.  If the levels were up, they would make changes.
I am sure even then, things were much more advanced than for some of you.  I
didn't use square bottles, but I do remember the vials being different colors
when I used beef and pork insulins.  I remember using purified pork and then
finally changing to Humalin.  Now I use Humalog.

Billie