[IP] Thanks for the pregnancy advice

Thanks to all who responded to my post.  I truly appreciate all the advice,
support, and suggestions.  I have realized how lucky I am.....  I have been
diabetic for almost 30 years with great control for the most  part.  I have
no complications and have not let diabetes stand in my way of doing anything.
 I now will make the adjustment to bedrest just as we do about everything:
whatever it takes to maintain the best possible health for ourselves ( or for
the baby and myself) we do.....

My BP readings have all been normal at home, no protein in the urine, no
swelling, and good BG readings.   If only I can have so much luck for the
next 10 weeks! :)

Thanks again!