Re: [IP] paradigm

Hi Jennifer,

I'm sure that just like the 508, it will vary a bit person by person.  My 508 "class" was extremely convenient to my office and only had one other person in it (and I live in the sixth largest city in the nation), so I didn't mind.  However, I got the distinct impression from MM that I could have made other arrangements if necessary.

Best of luck to you,

Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 17:00:15 -0800 (PST)
From: jennifer pitts <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] paradigm

i don't agree with them sending out a list of states & training classes. when i got my 508 a nurse came to my house to teach me how to use it.i am not disabled or nothing but the service with them is going downhill from what i can see. i don't have time to go to a class & find a babysitter for the kids. i don't even want to go to a class with a lot of people