Re: [IP] Apology

At 11:39 AM 4/2/2002 email @ redacted wrote:
 >I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my post.  I don't know why they were
 >included with the others but I thought I was sending them directly to those
 >people who questioned my purpose.  Sorry to all those who had to put up with

This is for all members. Just so that everyone understands how this list
works. Any time you reply to the list, it is re-sent out to all 3,700
members. It's like a public bulletin board and your messages are up there
for all members to see and/or respond to. If you want to reply privately
(off-list), you need to change the "To:" box on your email and paste in the
email address of the person to whom you want to contact.

Because messages to the list go out to so many people, we do have rules to
keep things on-topic, etc.  Please see
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/netiquette.shtml for our posting guidelines.

Sam Skopp