Re: [IP] Re: Regular insulin

email @ redacted writes:

> I seem to remember that it was Squib that had the square bottle.-James

James I can't say anything about Squibb as I started on Lilly and still use
it. It may have been an FDA law to have the square bottles. I do remember
buying U-80 in a square bottle in the early 50's. It cost $2.83 per bottle.
before that I am sure I was on U-40. Maybe Jim can comment about the law on
packaging? Roger C (dx 12/1/47 pm 5/7/00 still towing the hockey puck)