Re: [IP] pregnancy, hypertension, bed rest

In a message dated 4/2/02 10:17:41 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> This is not something to play with...just take the best care that you can,
> and heed the dr's advice.

I have hesitated to join in this discussion since I do not have D however, I
can't stop myself......as I was put to bedrest on both pregnancies....at 28
weeks with my son to deliver anyway at 36 weeks and at 27 weeks with my
daughter to deliver at 37 weeks.......it is nothing to play around with even
for non D moms......I managed to run the company I had at that time from my
chaise which I went directly to when I got up in the morning......best wishes
to you........