[IP] Diet Education/Baking Class

Hi all,
I have been given the opportunity by my employer, King Arthur Flour, to
develop a class.  I need your input, to help me figure out what is of
real interest.  The general working title is 'Diabetic Baking', I'm sure
we will come up with something 'sexier' for the brouchure <g>.

So, here is what I'd like to hear about:
1. Would you be more interested in; 'everyday baking' or 'holiday
baking'?
2. Are there specific meals that you have difficulty working baked goods
into your meal plan.
3. Do you even follow a meal plan?
4. Do you prefer Carb Counting or Exchange List values?
5. Are there ingredients or methods that your are 'afraid of'  something
that you need to have de-mistified?
6. If you could come to this class, what would you want me to cover?

NOW HERE IS THE IMPORTANT PART
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO LIST.  PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY.  That means
you will have to paste my address into your email window, here it is:

email @ redacted

Please, I am not looking to start an open list discussion on this topic,
I am only trying to gather information directly from those of you that
are interested in the topic.

Many thanks,

Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
IDDM since '95, MM507 since '98