Re: [IP] Pump Sets

> Did anyone find the sills better than the Quick-set? I am curious
> which one people recommend for me. Thanks!

I have used both, and went back to the sils.   I loved the quick set inserter, and found I could
use it on more areas of my body because I could connect / disconnect with one hand, but they pull
out too easily.  I had to put extra tape over them, and still had one come out (pulling on my
pants).  I can't deal with that - especially when it happens away from home.  If they could figure
out a way to make them stick tighter, I would switch back.

Linda - pumping 6 years.

Do You Yahoo!?