[IP] paradigm upgrade from 508

Kelsey wrote:
I was kinda disappointed (the whole instant gratification thing and all that) and I mentioned that

several people here had received theirs already.  The woman (Laurie?) responded that that was
impossible.  Weird.  Has anyone gotten there paradigm as a result of the exchange of their 508

My answer:
I am one of the people who wrote the list when I got my paradigm, but it was NOT through the
upgrade program.
I don't think anyone has been upgraded through the trade in program yet.
I have a Paradigm because I just bought it.  I had a 507 before, which ran out of warranty in
January.  I got lucky, and my insurance approval came through the same day the Paradigms started

Do You Yahoo!?