[IP] Need New Site Spot

Hi, i have been injecting for over 30 years in my stomach area. Have now been
on the pump for a year, and have always used my stomach area. Its just out of
habit. Was going to try a new area. I was wondering if anyone switched from
there stomach area and if so where did you try and what worked. Am i hurting
myself by using the same area. i do switch from left to right and different
areas on my stomach. thanks Eileen