Re: [IP] The Panic Room

I have not seen the movie, but getting upset does have that effect on me.  I have an anxiety disorder and when I get stressed and anxious, I can't get my blood sugars to stay up.  It may not mean upset as much as scared or panicky.  When I am panicky (or have a panic attack) I will bottom out.

Billie