[IP] The Panic Room

I saw The Panic Room this last weekend. I'd like to discuss it with you folks if you don't think I will be giving away details... QUIT READING IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO TELL YOU ANYTHING.   hahaha
The daughter is diabetic and has a glucowatch.  This is the first time I ever saw one. It was a pretty cool plot devise too.  It beeped dramatically when her blood sugar began to drop. Although I wonder why it did drop since she had real coke and pizza for dinner and didn't seem to be pumping....
One thing that bothered me a little was that Jodi Foster's character said something like "Dont' let yourself get upset. You know what can happen if you let yourself get worked up!"  So lows are caused by being upset or afraid? That makes me wonder if the nondiabetic audience now thinks we should be treated very carefully because we will have seizures if you upset us.  :)
Anyone want to talk about how realistic/unrealistic the movie was? Let's all chat about it (those who have seen it).

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Don't upset me. I may go low.
(I think that may be what the annoying teens someone posted about were making fun of)