Re: [IP] brittle

I have to second this one!!!!!!!  being a diabetic for 37 years and
healthy...we've come a LONG way...I love today's technology and just wonder
how I've made it....with so few complications....sorry to ramble but "back
then" this disease was not talked about...I felt so alone....I go out of my
way to talk to newly diagnosed kids and their parents....kids need to know
that they're never alone....sorry again to ramble...but this is a great
point....have a great day....and hang in there....

Rhonda Type 1 for 37 years...pumping for 7 years....the best years of my
life....thanks to the pump!!!!!!!!!!