Re: [IP] 504 and adult college students

That is all except for one of them.  She said that
> in
> order to get a chance to make up the points and get the attendance
> points
> back I would have to bring in the bill from the paramedics.

Even if you don't get a bill you can request a copy of the run report, a
form usually filled out buy the paramedics documenting dispatch time, where
they went, and what treatment was given. Also did they have you sign a
release stating you were refusing to go to the hospital?   If so ask for a
copy of that also.   I would think that would be proof that they where there
and for what reason.