[IP] overreacting obgyn

> At 5:51 PM -0500 4/1/02, email @ redacted wrote:
> >
> >My ob seems to think that I should only be allowed to shower and use the
> >bathroom.  I feel that   he is over reacting.  Any advice?   I do not
want to
> >push if the baby is in any danger, but I am not the lounge around type of
> >girl......
> Then learn to be one!
Overreacting my tush. right now, you and your baby are his responsibility.
Lucky he'll let you take showers. diabetic women with type 1 diabetes are
all high risk pregnancies with high fetal mortality and morbidity, pump or
no pump. as michael points out you are at high risk for serious kidney
complications. spot