[IP] not the way to do it.

I want a Paradigm Pump.  If you care to sell me one.  I expect that your
company will accept Medicare assignment. My supplemental Insurance will pay
the remainder.

this is not the way to do it. Federal law limits Sale of pumps  to
prescription by or on the order of a physician. no one can sell it to you this
way, certainly not Animas. And why would you be so bold as to expect they
would accept Medicare assignment. Why should any physician or manufacturer
take a bloodbath from medicare. get your doc to order it thru the rep. Did you
try any pumps, get any information talk to anyone before launching your bold
buldozer attack. spot (who never accepted medicare in his professional life).
there is no big difference between animas and minimed.