[IP] Re: 504 and adult college students

> <<She said that in
> order to get a chance to make up the points and get the attendance points
> back I would have to bring in the bill from the paramedics. >>

Erin, I don't feel that you should have to worry about this, on top of
everything else.  My advice--go straight to the administration office of your
university or college and have the teacher/professor sorted out.  Keep going
higher until you get what you want.  Bring a strong-willed friend for moral
support if you need it.
Best of luck,
Barbara, Mum of Claire 7