RE: [IP] Re: Regular insulin

Hey Jan,
I didn't say regular wasn't available...I don't think I did...just that I
was not put on it until much later on...and yes, the early needles hurt like

BTW, I thought the pumper complaining of her mom questioning what she did
wrong is an adult pumper - not a kid.

I kind of was responding to at least two different posts about parents
getting on kids backs about the high or low b.g....and wasn't sure of the
age....where does one make a cut off as to an adult if they are still living
at home?????

Kathy B.