Re: [IP] Insulin needles for free

> > I just went on the pump 1 month ago and have about 5 boxes of syringes.
> I'm selling them for $10 a box. No just kidding! If anyone could use them
> let me know. I'd be habby to ship them out. My wife would like me to get
> of them also. I believe they are 1/2cc.

There is a teen DMer in Elkhart, Ind. who periodically takes and/or sends DM
supplies to DM children in Russia where supplies are almost non-exsistent.
I'm tracking down his address if anyone is interested in sending him
supplies/meters/unopened insulin, etc. There was another news plea last week
so he must be getting ready for another trip. (~_^)

Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like." His son said there were
a lot he didn't like after he met them.