[IP] RE:

but would like 1 day where i dont have
to think about every morsel i eat or drink. welcome to the list. spot

Gee Spot, we must be on the same wavelength.  I've been telling my husband
this for the past week. Just 1 day!!!  I can't imagine it!!!  But oh,
wouldn't it be heaven not to have to count the carbs and calculate it and
wonder about any fat ganging up on you several hours down the line???

Kind of pitiful isn't it that this is what a diabetic wishes for after
wishing for a cure isn't it???

Well, we'll all hang in there and pray for a cure around the corner soon!
Kathy B.