RE:[IP] Comfort Curve strips

Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 13:39:45 -0500
From: "jhughey" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Comfort Curve strips

Every once in awhile when I apply blood to a Comfort-Curve strip, there is a
very thin line at the top of the strip that remains yellow - completely
across the top. Does anyone else have this happen to them, and does this
skew the test?
I've seen this happen on many occasions. I don't believe it skews the test.
I think it is just a manufacturing thing where the strip inside isn't lined
up properly with the viewing window. That's just my guess.