[IP] the never ending supply of money

My thinking is that, because medical insurance policies have a lifetime cap
on the amount that will be paid out, and a major illness can eat up big
bucks, I will save my insurance company as much money as I can. I may need
the money in my "account" down the road for major medical expenses. Take a
look at your insurance records and see what your lifetime cap is and what
already been paid out. You might be surprised at what you find. Insurance is
not a never-ending supply of money: There's a limit.

Jan and Elvis

Most group policies have no cap. Kelly works for Starwood and is covered by
her empkoyer's group policy. But starwood is paying for this and it costs
more to cover each employee every year.   I too have a small business and
have a group policy for it.  I also have medicare, the biggest gonif in the
insurance business.