[IP] supplies available

I've been on many pumps since 1985. I've just hooked up to a new Mini Med
Paradigm. Unfortunatley with this pump I am unable to use the batteries and
infusion sets from my Disetronic H tron. If anyone out there is in need of
these infusion sets or batteries and doesn't have insurance to pay for them
let me know.
Maybe we can work something out.
Keep healthy!

Paul F.

There you go man....keep as cool as you can....face miles of trials with
smiles....It riles them to believe that you percieve the web they
weave..........and keep on thinking free.