RE: [IP] paradigm

	I use Atlanta Diabetes Associates...I got my 508 in Dec 01.  I talked to the MM rep in CA several weeks ago, and she said that we would get them in waves based on when we got the original last year...for example, I will be in the last wave since I was so late in the year.  If you got yours in Mar, April, May, you would be the first to receive the Paradigm, june, july, aug, next, etc.  What group  of drs.do you use?