[IP] Comfort curve airgap

> \(/ Jan (62 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) wrote:
> "Every once in awhile when I apply blood to a Comfort-Curve strip, there
> very thin line at the top of the strip that remains yellow - completely
> across the top.
> Jan, if the "blood box" isn't completely filled do believe test could be
> inaccurate.  Best solution is to add more blood.  You have 15 seconds  to
> add more blood.
> Marj; Mike

Yeah, but no matter how much I *add* on during that 15 secs, that yellow
strip (full length across the top - always the top [right, I guess, anyway
the longer side]) does not fill in - sporadically. I do recall years ago
complaining about it to Roche and they had me send in the remaining strips
in that tube, but it isn't often it happens. That does not assure that all
the rest in that tube are the same (defective?) as that one, either so don't
know the results of their *test*. YMMV (~_^)

\(/ Jan (62 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue
the strips have a vent cut in the back for air toescapoe during filling and
to insure that they fill properly. the strip only looks like it isn't full.
its as full as it can be. spot