[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #220

Hi Marisa,  I've been using Novolog since January 1st and have never noticed
that problem, but I'll keep my eyes open now.  I keep it in the frig till a
couple to three days before I plan to change the cartridge.  Was told by
another long-time diabetic that it is the best way (don't know if it is, but
it works for me).  Anyway, it needs to be at room temp to lessen the bubble

Disetronic now supplies Novolog cartridges already filled.  Don't know if MM
does.  That might make life easier for you.  Personally, I've decided to
stick with filling my own cartridges at least for now, but that option is