Re: [IP] Comfort Curve stripsRe: [IP] Comfort Curve strips

> Jan, if the "blood box" isn't completely filled do
believe test could be
> inaccurate.  Best solution is to add more blood.
You have 15 seconds
> to add more blood. Marj; Mike

Even if the "blood box" isn't completely filled the
test should be accurate -- I purposely tested a
partially filled blood box, a fully filled box, and a
partially filled one to which I added more blood, all
within 5 minutes, and received nearly identical
results on all tests - all within 5 mg.

Do You Yahoo!?