[IP] leg band for pump

<< Do any ladies (or gent's) know if there is a leg band available to
  conceal the pump while wearing a dress? >>

I use the "leg thing" from Minimed.  I wear it almost every day.  It fits
snugly below the knee and has never come loose or slipped around.  I wear it
in bed at night (since I usually wear nothing else) and I find it so
comfortable that I forget it is there.

I tried the "thigh thing", but it wouldn't stay up unless I wrapped it so
tightly that it stopped circulation :)  Good thing that I cut it down to
below the knee size - now I have 2 "leg things".

Best o luck