RE: [IP] GlucoPilot & Excel-HELP!!!!

Well I'm not an Excel expert, but getting data from GlucoPilot
into Excel & into columns is pretty easy.  At least I followed
the instructions in the GlucoPilot user manual and it went right

My "in a nutshell summary" (from memory, so it might not be
exact) is the following.  When you do a file open of the file
you got from GlucoPilot it will pop up a Wizard.  The Wizard has
3 steps and in the first step select the option for "Delimited"
and click on NEXT.  In the 2nd step, select the check box for
COMMA as the separator type (GlucoPilot writes the data in
CSV or Comma Separated Value format).  And click on NEXT.  On
the 3rd step you can probably just click on FINISH.  Now the
data is in Excel and is separated into columns.

To produce a graph/chart of that data, click on the Chart icon or
select Chart... from the Insert pulldown menu.  This puts you in
the chart wizard and you can choose the type of chart you wish to
produce.  There is a preview area, so you can look at the different
choices until you find the one you want.

I hope that helps,