Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 14:28:43 -0800
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Pump accessories

In a message dated 3/30/2002 5:20:20 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Do any ladies (or gent's) know if there is a leg band available to
  conceal the
   >pump while wearing a dress? >>

I have used the thigh thing (spandex band with a Velcro closeable pouch). It
works wonderfully for me, I have danced and partied, and no one could tell I
was wearing the pump.
     Good luck to you too!

     Jan G

http://mail2web.com/ .