Re: [IP] hope to be pump user

me to have a pump until my endo had tried every other thing possible.<snip>
I was even put in the hospital and taken off of insulin completely for a
couple days.  <snip> Anyway, they don't want the large expense unless there
is no other option. >>>

And I'll bet that hospital stay was more than $5,000 - the price of a pump!
How would they like the inconvenience of hospitalization and jabbed that
many times a day, each day?? I don't think so! TMMV (Their Mileage May Vary)

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?