Re: [IP] price gouging

My thinking is that, because medical insurance policies have a lifetime cap
on the amount that will be paid out, and a major illness can eat up big
bucks, I will save my insurance company as much money as I can. I may need
the money in my "account" down the road for major medical expenses. Take a
look at your insurance records and see what your lifetime cap is and what has
already been paid out. You might be surprised at what you find. Insurance is
not a never-ending supply of money: There's a limit.

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 4/1/02 10:14:35 AM US Eastern Standard Time,