Re: [IP] hope to be pump user

Mary,

My insurance company at the time would not pay for me to have a pump until my
endo had tried every other thing possible.  I was sick for five months before I
was approved.  Mine began with my blood sugars dropping and staying to low. I
was even put in the hospital and taken off of insulin completely for a couple
days.  We still don't know what happened, but I put up with the low blood sugar
and testing hourly and giving shots hourly for months.  Anyway, they don't want
the large expense unless there is no other option.

Billie