[IP] GlucoPilot & Excel-HELP!!!!

love the program but cannot get everything lined up
properly in columns in Excel for easy viewing. If
anyone out there has some suggestions then please post
it to the list as I am sure we are not the only two
with this problem. Any computer gurus out there?
Please give lots of details as I am not very
experienced with spreadsheets.
--- email @ redacted wrote:
> the data that I download from the GlucoPilot program
> to go into Excel and do
> charts.  Can someone tell me how to accomplish this?

Do You Yahoo!?