[IP] re: Paradigm (ins buying)

>>>The rep and MM both told me that when you get a new insurance company
they will pay for a new pump, whereas the old company won't since my pump is
only a year old. It doesn't make sense to me either, but that's what they
said. DEB>>>

Wouldn't that be because the old ins. co. would not pass on your medical
history (privacy) to the new co., therefore, the new co. would buy a pump
not knowing the age? The old co. just bought one and won't spring for
another one so soon. Makes sense to me. YMMV (~_^)

On a church marquee: Sign broke. Message inside.