Re: [IP] How's this for misinformation??????

Just what we need...more people getting the impression from this
that if only our kids didn't spend so much time in front of the
tv, etc...

Btw, I could swear that Gary Hall is a type 1.

Take care, Kerri
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos9.html - meet Joseph
Charles, born at home 3/22/01, 11 lbs, 21.5"