Re: [IP] Pizza Bolus

Looks like today's high wasn't just the pizza.  SHe has progressively gotten
higher and higher and now she has LARGE ketones.  Looks like she had unseen
bubbles in her tubing at the site change today.  Hopefully we can get her
back in control pretty quickly.  Say a prayer....

Missi
Mom to Rachel and Blossom (MM508), 3 3/4, pumping 4+ weeks