[IP] just starting-help!

Hi everyone, my name is Jessica and I'm 18. I'm on the pump for two weeks now
and am finding it AMAZING not taking shots anymore! it's also very exciting
to for me to be able to hide it in my clothes, and not have to stop in the
middle of sex for a low! Just a quick question - how on earth do i figure out
how to set my basal rates in the begining????? i appreciate all help!!!
Jessica dxg three months ago