I received my tape samples. I have to for get about the Tegaderm. While the
hives weren't there, a rash was.
Next, on Sat, I tried the BARD with the same old tapes that came with the
SofSet Micro.
It is now Mon. night and I don't itch or anything. Normally I change sited
every other day, I didn't this time because I was afraid to go without the
BARD. I ordered some today. I have to change tomorrow for sure. The MM guy is
sending some samples of the BARD earlier than the shipment, but they won't
get here that fast.

You all told me that the Bard worked.