Re: [IP] Pizza Bolus

My oh my....  I never realized that PIZZA was the reason my daughter was
occassionally going high, but low and behold!  She had pizza today at lunch
and now 4 hours later she is 386.    Hmmmm...  guess I haven't been the most
observant mom.  :-)

Mom to Rachel and Blossom (MM508), 3 3/4, pumping 4+ weeks